- Product Information
PlayStation Move offers a new and innovative gaming experience for the PlayStation 3 (PS3) system by fusing realistic, high-definition gaming along with accurate, intuitive control. Consisting of PlayStation Move motion controller, PlayStation Move Navigation Controller and PlayStation Eye camera*, PlayStation Move enables sophisticated motion control and immersive gameplay only possible on the PS3 system. The PlayStation Move Navigation Controller is used along with the Move controller, in compatible games, for intuitive navigation of in-game characters and objects. Concurrent with the release of the PlayStation Move both Sony and third-party game developers will release a slew of Move compatible games designed to meet the tastes of casual and hard-core gamers alike.
The PlayStation Move Navigation Controller is a supplementary controller developed to further expand the experience that PlayStation Move games can offer. It can be used in most PlayStation Move games that require navigating an in-game character as it replicates the control features of the left side of DualShock 3 or Sixaxis wireless controllers into one's PlayStation Move experience.** The PlayStation Move Navigation Controller adds an analog stick, directional buttons and two face buttons into the PlayStation Move's control scheme. In addition, the Move Navigation Controller contains the L1 button, L2 button and L3 button for actions and commands common in advanced gaming.
- Wireless control adding to, but completely untethered from PlayStation Move motion controller.
- Intuitive navigation of in-game characters.
- Easy and intuitive XMB menu navigation.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Charge the controller and automatically pair it with the PS3 system via a USB cable (Type A - Mini-B).
- Sleek curved body design that easily pairs with the Move motion controller.