- Product Information
Note: Original official Xbox 360 WIRED controller must be used on 360 console, not wireless controller with play and charge cable.
- Connects the XBOX360 game controller to your PS3 console or PC USB
- Connects the PS3 game controller to your XBOX360 console or PC USB
- Connects the PS2 game controller to your XBOX360 console or PS3 console or PC USB
- Connects the XBOX360, or PS2, or PS3 game controller to your PlayStation VITA TV
- Comes with software driver CD-Rom when used for PC USB, supports Turbo / Auto Fire function
- Supports Real Vibration( Rumble/Force Feedback)
- The original wired XBOX 360 Controller is needed when used for XBOX 360 game console.
(Quick Start: Please plug the Universal Adapter to the XBOX 360 console firstly. Then connect the original wired XBOX360 controller to the USB port of the Universal Adapter. Once the XBOX360 controller can work properly, you can un-plug the XBOX360 controller, and then plug PS3 Controller to the Universal Adapter.)
- Compatible with PS2/PS3/XBOX 360 joysticks, racing wheels and dance mats
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8, 32 bit and 64 bit
Hold the button “Turbo”, and press the destination key, the Turbo function of the destination key will be available. Hold the button “Turbo”, and press the destination key again, the Auto Fire function of the destination key will be available. Press the button “Turbo” twice within 0.5 second, all Turbo functions will be cleared.
- Hold the button “Clear”, and press the destination key, the Turbo function of that key can be cancelled.
- Button 1-6 can be assigned to Turbo when used for XBOX 360 game console
- Button 1-8 can be assigned to Turbo when used for PS3 game console or PC.
The HOME button on the adapter works as the PS button when used for PS3 game console, and the Guide button when used for XBOX 360 game console.
- LED 1, 2, 3, 4: Each time you turn on the XBOX 360/PS3 console or PC, a LED number must be assigned to your controller. When the controller has been assigned a LED number, the LED indicator for the assigned number turns on solid red.
- TURBO LED: When the destination key is assigned to Turbo, the TURBO LED will flash once you press the destination key.
Supports vibration when used for XBOX 360 and PS3 game console. The vibration is only available on PC after you install the driver.
Customer Questions & Answers
Have a question? Ask the community! Your question will be sent and answered by previous buyers. Your question will post on the site once it has been answered. You will be notified by e-mail once your question has been answered.